Twitter Button is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily integrate Tweet Button in your blog.
- Easy customization.
- Three methods to include Twitter Button in your blog – automatic, manual or by shortcode.
- Exclude Twitter Button from certain pages (admin option).
- Styling option for the div element that surrounds the button.
- Twitter Button can be placed in different positions in the post – top, bottom or both.
- Admin panel language support
- Restore option
- Bulgarian (bg) by Svilen Popov
- English (en)
- French (fr) by Aurelien Denis
- Italian (it) by Webgenerate
- German (de) by Christian Schulz
- Macedonian (mk) by Boris Kuzmanov
- Romanian (ro) by Byubay
- Spanish (es) by Josemi
- Croation (hr) by Roberto Bilic
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send it to me. If you want to translate the plugin in your language, but you don’t know how, contact me, I’ll help you out.
- Unpack the download-package.
- Upload ‘twitter-button‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Done and Ready.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New : Italian language pack
- Bugfix : German lang pack fixed
- Bugfix : Romanian lang pack fixed
- New : Recommend Twitter user
- New : Button position
- New : Option for additional styles for the div element surrounding the button.
- New : Styling option
- New : French language pack
- New : Spanish language pack
- New : Exclude Twitter Button from certain pages (admin option)
- New : More options for tweet text (blog name, post title, combine or custom text)
Bugfix : Fixed sharing URL
New : German language pack
- New : Macedonian language pack
- New : Romanian language pack
- Initial release