WhoCopiedMe is a tool helping you to find out if your content has been copied and viewed on other webpages.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Signup at https://whocopied.me with the url of your blog
- Go to the Who Copied Me dashboard and find out if your content get’s stolen
Do I need a account at whocopied.me
Yes, in order for us to register the content being copied and you to see it, you need to create a account
Contributors & Developers
“Who Copied Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Who Copied Me” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable release
- Performance and Google PageSpeed improvement, by moving script to footer