Its a woocommerce Wishlist plugin with full customization option.
After install a default wishlist button will appear beside WooCommerce add to cart button (In Single Product detail page).
Some highlighted features:
1. WordPress Admin can Set wishlist button text/icon/html.
2. Wishlist button can be add anywhere in product detail page via Short-Code [SIT-WISHLIST-BUTTON].
3. Default Wishlist button can be hidden from plugin setting page.
Some highlighted features for theme developer:
1. Theme Developer can change the wishlist button text/icon/html by creating file(in specific location) in the theme folder.
2. Theme Developer can overwrite the wishlist render template by creating file in the appropriate folder
For full documentation Please visit https://shibainuit.com/wishlist-shibainuit
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress Dashboard.
Where I can found the plugin setting page
You will found the settings page from WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Wishlist – Shibainu IT
By default this plugin add wishlist button beside Add to cart Button (In Product detail page). However you can use this shortcode
[SIT-WISHLIST-BUTTON]for placing the button anywhere in the product page
Why wishlist link (from woocommerce my-account ) not working ?
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks, then click Save Changes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wishlist ShibainuIT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wishlist ShibainuIT” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Not login user can save wishlist item
- Default wishlist icon change
- First release.