This shortcode is much like the product category shortcode. The attributes are the same also, the only difference is that you can display WooCommerce products by product tags instead.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/Sebs-Studio/WooCommerce-Display-Products-by-Tags
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support. If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github instead where I can act upon it more efficiently.
Please consider making a donation or write a review.
- Other WordPress plugins by Sebs Studio
- Contact Sebastien on Twitter: @sebsstudio
- If you’re a developer yourself, follow or contribute to the WooCommerce Display Products by Tags plugin on GitHub
Installing “WooCommerce Display Products by Tags” can be done either by searching for “WooCommerce Display Products by Tags” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Q.1 How do I display products by tags?
A.1 Simple add this shortcode with the product tags you wish to filter by. e.g.
- Q.2 What are the attributes?
A.2 You can use the following attributes.
array( 'per_page' => '12', 'columns' => '4', 'orderby' => 'title', 'order' => 'asc', 'tags' => '', // Product Tag Slugs 'operator' => 'IN' // Possible values are 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'AND'. )
- Q.3 Can I place content before and after the product loop?
A.3 Yes, there are two action hooks you can use.
add_action( 'ss_wc_shortcode_before_product_tag_loop', 'your_function_name' ); add_action( 'ss_wc_shortcode_after_product_tag_loop', 'your_function_name' );
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Display Products by Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Display Products by Tags” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 : 15th June 2015
- Initial version