Currently, when user navigates to WooCommerce > Orders and clicks on Order Notes icon, it opens the order itself.
WooCommerce Order Notes Window plugin overrides this behaviour by opening modal window with
the content of the Order Notes meta box.
Additionally, information about order note author is stored and displayed.
WooCommerce 2.0.x is required. The plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce 2.1 or newer.
- Download the latest version and extract it in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optionally navigate to WooCommerce Settings > Order Notes Window to adjust default note type.
To disable the feature of order notes window, deactivate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Is it possible to set default type of note which will be automatically selected in the modal window?
Sure, just navigate to WooCommerce Settings > Order Notes to adjust default note type.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Order Notes Window” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- (11 Oct 2013) Settings moved to separate tab under WooCommerce Settings.
- Small code refinements.
- Stable version.