Easy to use and customize e-commerce solution. Allows including products labels anywhere on your posts or pages, and use your content as description or details.
Plugin Page | How To Use | Live Demo |
- Allows managing post like products or using a simple post for several products
- Based on shortcodes
- Uses PayPal Payments Standard by default to process the payments
- Support the most used currencies
- Order report included
- Transparent layout that match any templates
- Allows variable shipping depending on weight and region based on PayPal shipping calculator
- French – Thanks to Michel Cenac
- Spanish – Thanks to Alain Gonzalez
- Danish – Thanks to Flemming Perret-Gentil
- Auto install or upload the entire ‘wordpress-checkout’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a checkout page using the WP editor button
- Go to the WP Checkout settings page
- Add the required options
- Setup your PayPal account
- Start selling
You will find ‘Wp Checkout’ menu in your WordPress admin panel and the icon in your post editor panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the Plugin Page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Checkout” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Danish translation – Added
- Tinymce bug in WP 3.9 – Fixed
- French and Spanish translation – Added
- Tinymce plugin to allow shortcode modifications- Added
- Nonce to shopping cart – Added
- Rich editor for thank you message – Added
- Order variable included on the thank you message – Added
- Extend Orders attributes to allow shipping and taxes – Fixed
- Update widget after leading – Added
- Delay for confirmation – Added
- Product weight integration – Added
- Seller Notes option – Added
- Changing required options validation – Fixed
- Currency sanitizer – Added
- Fixing product id naming convention – Fixed
- Checking version functionality added
- Admin links not showing – Fixed
- Orders delete bug – Fixed
- Compatibility issues up to WP 3.8 fixed
- Multiple currency functionalities added
- Actions and sections added
- File structure changed
- Widget code updated
- Wodpress 3.1 compatible
- Other bugs fixed
- Fixed currency format bug
- First stable release