Search Admin Menus plugin allows you to access WordPress site admin menus easily by searching them.
Just use key combination ALT + x ( can be changed ) anywhere in the admin area to open Search Admin Menus popup and select or search the admin menu that you want to visit.
Use following key shortcuts to open / close Search Admin Menus popup and access menus in it.
ALT + x ( can be changed ) – Open popup
Esc – Close popup
Down Arrow Key – Move current menu selection downward
Tab Key – Move current menu selection downward
Up Arrow Key – Move current menu selection upward
Right Arrow Key – Visit current selected menu
Left Arrow Key – Visit current selected menu
Enter Key – Visit current selected menu
Any Other Key – Type into search field
You can use plugin settings in the admin area to customize plugin functionality.
Like Search Admin Menus? Give us a rating
- Install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Go to
Plugins -> Add New -> Searchand search for Search Admin Menus).
- Alternatively, you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation).
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- Use the
Settings -> Search Admin Menusto configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Search Admin Menus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed – Reference to freewptp
- Changed plugin name from WP Easy Admin to Search Admin Menus.
- Initial release.