Beautiful design of notes in posts. The plugin fully supports the old version of the WP-Note plugin from Luke.
- Extract the contents of the archive
- Upload the contents of the wp-note-2019 folder to your \’wp-content/plugins\’ folder
- Log in to your WordPress admin and got to the \’Plugins\’ section. You should now see WP-Note-2019 in the list of available plugins
- Activate the plugin by clicking the \’activate\’ link
- Now you add quicktags such as note, important, tip, warning, help in your post.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Note 2019” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP-Note 2019” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP-Note 2019” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up 5.9 version
- Added buttons to the editor panel Classic Editor
- Tested up 5.5 version
- Remove file – css-test.html
- Change css style – change right alignment, value = -6px
- Bug fixed – Warning: call_user_func_array(). The error did not appear for all users.
- Initial release.