Wp Subscribe Author plugin is help subscriber to follow his/her favorite author. Once subscriber starts follow the author, he will get notified all new post of author by email.
How it works ?
Please check the FAQ section.
- Display subscriber favourite author posts using this shortcode [favourite-author-posts] – It will work only for logged in subscribers!
- Use this shortcode to display the subscribe author button on pages/post [subscribe-author-button]
- Upload the entire
wp-subscribe-authorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to get subscribe link in template ?
Plugin will automatically find the author link and display the pop card. Author link should contain the rel=”author” attribute. If it’s not working please add the ‘data-authorID=””‘ to author link.
- Can Guest user subcribe author post ?
Yes, plugin supports guest user subscription option from verion 1.6 .
- Can I customize the favourite author posts template ?
Yes, we can customize the template. You can create your custom code template on your active theme with the name content-favourite-author-posts.php. If you don’t create this file, plugin will find the content.php from your active
Contributors & Developers
“Wp Subcribe Author” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Wp Subcribe Author” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Wp Subcribe Author” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- English translation support added.
- Object Oriented Programming style.
- tipTips jquery plugin replaced by hovercard query plug-in.
- Nice authour url also automitcally work now.
- Guest user subscription option added.
- Bug fix: ajax loading text added
- Shortcode added to display subscriber favourite author posts
- Admin settings for card & email
- Shortcode added to display subscribe author button on pages/post