It’s So Easy …
WuPhooey lets you see your entries and add a form to your blog all inside of WordPress. Simply click on the WuPhooey icon while editing a post and choose the form you want in the dropdown. Done.
- Easy to add forms to posts
- See your entries inside of WordPress
- Unzip WuPhooey.zip into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your information on the settings page in
WuPhooey > Settings
- Create a new page in WordPress and choose your form from the WuPhooey button dropdown
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WuPhooey” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first version
- Removed a feature that tried to rebuild a Wufoo Form. (Bad idea)
- A lot of changes trying to meet the Wufoo Third party Rules.
- Fixed problems with the WuPhooey button in the WP editor.
- Updated the help page.
- Changed the title for the WP editor buttons.
- Started working on a new feature for 1.3
- Added a feature that shows how many entries have been submitted each day.
- Fixed a typo and removed an unused help page.
- Added options to customize the WuPhooey embed form tag.
[WuPhooey id="ID" autoResize="false" height="514"]
- Added a form for for feature requests.
- Sped up the WP Editor button for WuPhooey.
- Fixed a bug with the WuPhooey button in the WP Editor.
- Added a new help section for cacheing.
- Removed the total entries count on the forms page.
- Added paging to the entries page
- Styled the paging links to show the current page.