Xenial: Sub-domain SEO is designed to get all the content from your website and create a custom one page website.
– Logs into cpanel and creates subdomain on server.
– Pulls all the content from the website
Xenial dsm is easy to install and use.
- Upload Xenial dsm to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Unzip the file
- Activate Xenial dsm
- Is this plugin stable?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Xenial – Divi Schema Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Xenial – Divi Schema Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The journey begins
- Added schema for WPHeader and WPFooter
- bug fix
- Fixed search console bug for meta search