Automatically generate the featured image from the image of the post.
- Generate the featured image collectively.
- Automatically generate the featured image when you save a post.
- Display the featured image items in the Post list.
- Upload the
xo-featured-image-toolsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“XO Featured Image Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a bug that sometimes failed to acquire external images.
- Added support for image URLs with query parameters.
- Added xo_featured_image_tools_image_url filter.
- Added the function to batch delete featured images.
- Changed the post status to batch generate feature images.
- Added escaping to multiple translate texts for enhanced security.
- Code refactoring.
- Fixed a bug that the featured image was not set correctly when skipping small images.
- Added support for WebP external image.
- Added support for gallery (block, shortcode).
- Added the option to exclude small images.
- Batch processing has been changed to process only posts that have no featured images to speed up processing.
- Added option to set default image.
- Migrated language packs to translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress).
- Support external images.
- Initial release.