This plugin adds widget to dashboard with such information:
Time wgen Yandex crawler last accessed your site
Does site have dangerous code
All information is provided by Yandex Webmaster and showed as is. You should be registred Yandex user and add your site in Yandex Webmaster Service.
- Upload ‘/yandex-webmaster/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Yandex WM Page
- Press link “Popup window”. In new windows you should allow to access to your yandex profile.
- DO NOT press “Get token” in popup window, just copy code to plugin settings page and Press submit.
- If necessary choose your blog hostname.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Yandex Webmaster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Information in dashboard updates after 60 minutes
- FIX: If token was canceled, plugin will prompt for new
- FIX: Error with cURL Forward in safe mode.
- NEW: Information about quoting index
- NEW: Number of crawled and indexed pages
- NEW: Information about indexation and verification
- FIX: Virus information would not be showed, if site is not indexed.
- NEW: Everything