Easy way to add php code. No need to edit functions.php in your theme directory.
Just paste code in Admin menu and save.
Code is highlighted with codepress.
- Upload ‘/add-functions/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add code in Add Functions menu in Options
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Functions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Using eval() to execute code
- Add Functions stops executing code after error
- Saving code in DB
- PHP code highlight
- First stable version