Advanced Dashboard cleaner plugin is the best way to ensure that your dashboard interior stays clean and looking good.
There are Three Settings
1) Dashboard Cleaner
2) Remove Menus
3) Adminbar Hide Items
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Install From WordPress Admin Panel:
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Area
2. Go to Plugins -> Add New
3. Search for “Advanced Dashboard Cleaner”
3. Find this plugin Click “install now”
4. Activate The Plugin
1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Dashboard Cleaner for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Init First version
- Update Readme file