This plugin adds a GitHub Repository Embed Block to the Block Editor.
It is developed on GitHub. Contributions welcome!
– @pedro-mendonca for i18n/l10n fixes and portuguese translation.
– @vsc55 for Dark Mode Enhancement, full code refresh and spanish translation.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Embed Block for GitHub
- Install the plugin and activate.
- Go to the editor and choose GitHub Repo block.
- Add the URL of the repository and see the magic happen.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Block for GitHub” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Embed Block for GitHub” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Embed Block for GitHub” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code refresh and dark mode support. Props @vsc55: https://github.com/audrasjb/embed-block-for-github/pull/2
- Added @pedromendonca and @vsc55 as plugin contributor for their multiple contributions ♥️
- Localization/internationalization fixes. Props @pedro-mendoza: https://github.com/audrasjb/embed-block-for-github/pull/1
- Small fixes
- Plugin initial commit. Works fine 🙂