Global Content by BusinessBox allows you to define at only one place some content globally used all over your website.
Hence it prevents from writing mutlitple times some hardly-maintenable text.
Plain text as well as more complex HTML/CSS code can be put in each of those global variables.
Simply use this content in either your templates by using our PHP function
gcbb_get or directly in the content of posts or pages using a modifiable tag such as
For more info, please visit the links below:
- Download and upload the plugin files in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your wordpress website
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access the section Global Content of your admin panel on the left side bar. A ready-to-use global content is already created.
- Click on
Add Newto create more global contents.
- Display the contents by either using our PHP function
gcbb_getin your template files or directly in a post or page using our default tag
- Access the page of your website where you just configure the global content to see the rendering.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Global Content by BusinessBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Global Content by BusinessBox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial beta release