Html5 chat plugin is quick plugin to help you to embed html-chat.com video chat into your wordpress blog.
Activate the plugin: you will automatically receive the password to your email.
Just insert the short code into your page or your post and you have an audio and video chat into your blog.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for further help
- activate the plugin
- insert the [HTML5CHAT width=100% height=640px] short code into your page or post
- you can configure your chat look&feel through your “configure chat” link
- To make the chat fullscreen; use height=fullscreen. Ex: [HTML5CHAT width=100% height=fullscreen]
How do I change the width and height of the chat ?
you can change the size by editing the [HTML5CHAT width=100% height=640px] tag.
How do I to set chat in full screen ?
you can change the size by editing the [HTML5CHAT width=100% height=fullscreen] tag.
How can I moderate my chat
You need to login to your chat through your WP admin. If you are the admin of your WP blog, then you are automatically the admin of the chat.
How do I change the look and feel of my chat
You can do that inside your config panel: you can inject some css, change the way html5 works
Read all 9 reviews
Probably too many features: hard to understand all of them.
I tried some: got lost and got support.
You will probably get all you need. Do not try to mess too much: you may be lost.
Unfortunately I cannot choose zero stars!
1. no support at all
2. major security problems
3. no responses at refund requests
4. Full of bugs. instable and unreliable : one day private chat is working, second day it is not. Some settings will work one day and the second not
But, let's take them one by one :
1. I had allways 2 active suport requests (you are not permitted to have more than two active requests but noone will respond to them). I even deleted my requests and reposted. Almost no answer. Just once I got an partial response saying "we'll check the issue". That's all responses I allways got from support, support is ZERO. ZERO!
2. After i had installed the chat i was surprised to see some strangers in my chatroom even it was on a test page with nobody having acces. I supposed they are automated test users generated automatically by the system so i used to send some test messages to them in order to check. Someday i got an irritated response from one: why are you still writing me and what are you doing in my chat? It was supposed to be private. My jaw dropped on the table. As I found rom the other guy, he was an also cheated site owner that installed this script on its own server, also got no answers from developper, no refund, no support, nothing. Also he said to me it wasn't first time when he was able to see users from another domains chats in other countries in his own chat but also thought they are test users as i did.
3. Enraged i had asked for refund : never received any answer nor the money. This is a fraud
4. I had days when some settings were working and other days when they were not, even I did not alter any setting.
This is an distaster and a fraud !!! I would not recommend
The chat works fine. However there should be a way to put advertisin betwean chat messages.
I ask support and they replay fast.They told me i can put the Iframe code in the news section to show ADV. However it didnt work. Then they say try with shortcode, and it didn't work. Then they say i do something wrong and ask account details to check. Afther i give details i did not hear back from them.
Would be fine if this could be improved.
I seen on their website under the demos tab that they offer payperview feature and it states on the wepage "You can create any chat you need just with playing with configurations" come to find out that you have to custom order that work and they charge nearly a $1000. Misleading information. The product is OK not too impressed but I did like that they offered the feature until I found out they didn't!
Worked at once with 1 click installation.
Testing it now, but seems working fine
This is a very good plugin for chat rooms.
Have some problems with the profiles avatar, shoud be fix it!
I would like to ask if possible to integrate it with buddypresS?
“HTML5 chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors