Easily attach a link to a post. The post permalink is replaced with the shared link and a prefix is added.
You can custom everything: The title prefix, permalink text and custom field name used for the plugin.
I’m using it on my own blog and I don’t have any problem. Please let me know about any bugs or requests.
Send your feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the
/linked-articles/directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Linked Articles settings page if you want to custom the settings
- Edit your theme files to replace your post titles by
<?php linked_articles_title() ?>
Is the plugin compatible with my other title plugins?
Of course. The
linked_articles_title()function uses the final return of
the_title()function so all the filters created by other extensions still apply.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Linked Articles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Linked Articles” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added an option to have the “prefix” at the end of the title.
- Added an option to disable the RSS feed link change.
- Initial release