Qsynced restores confidence in your consumers by offering security in the products they want.
Out of Stock products have surged over 172% from pre-pandemic levels, effecting everyone from big box retailers to mom and pop shops.
How does Qsynced work?
Once a product is deemed out of stock, Qsynced replaces the “Out of Stock” button with the ability for the consumer to get in line for the restock.
Custom emails can be sent to keep costumer at ease during the re-stock period.
When the product is toggled back in stock, Qsynced automatically fills the sales in the order they were received.
- Accumulate a waiting list of consumers for your products to turn into revenue the moment inventory is restocked
- Prevent consumers from flocking to competitors by allowing them to secure a product in your next shipment and keeping in touch
- Gain insight on product demand to alleviate pressure along the supply chain from procurement to delivery
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“QSynced” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Beta version of the software.
- Last stable version, ready for the market.
Force SVN readme.txt update.