Note: This plugin requires you to have an account with Setary. Get started with a 7-day free trial.
Setary makes it simple to bulk edit WooCommerce products in a lightning-fast spreadsheet environment. You can update product stock, prices, titles, custom fields, and more, in just a few clicks. Setary saves you valuable time by allowing you to quickly and easily bulk edit your WooCommerce products in a spreadsheet environment, reducing the need for manual updates on your online store.
Connect your WooCommerce store to Setary with this helper plugin and start bulk editing your WooCommerce products in a spreadsheet environment.
Effortlessly Bulk Edit WooCommerce Products
Edit multiple product fields with ease using Setary, the ultimate bulk product editor for WooCommerce. Effortlessly update fields such as stock, prices, titles, descriptions, and custom fields in a matter of clicks.
Setary is super quick! Our WooCommerce bulk editor extends the WooCommerce API to alleviate server strain and deliver an unparalleled experience.
Manage Multiple Stores
Add multiple WooCommerce stores to Setary to edit all of your WooCommerce products in one place. Quickly switch between stores and make edits within seconds rather than minutes.
Push to Multiple Stores at Once
If you have the same products in multiple WooCommerce stores, Setary’s bulk product editor makes it possible to update them all at the same time. Make your changes in our bulk product editor on one store, then push those changes to multiple stores by matching products based on their Name, SKU, Slug, or ID.
Setary’s AI assistant can help you improve your WooCommerce product descriptions by suggesting optimised versions of your existing descriptions.
Low-Cost Bulk Editing for WooCommerce
Managing your WooCommerce products and inventory needn’t cost the world. Setary’s prices start from just $9. Get started today with a FREE 7-day trial.
If you face an issue while using Setary, we’ll be on hand to help. Setary is customer-driven, and your happiness is important to us.
Do I need an account with Setary?
Yes. To use this plugin, you will need to create an account on Setary.
Does Setary store my product data?
No. Setary does not store any product data on its servers. It connects to your WooCommerce store via the API and updates your inventory in real-time.
How does Setary work?
Setary pulls in your product data from your WooCommerce store by connecting to it via the API. It loads the data into a spreadsheet which you can then modify. When you “save” the data, it pushes any updated cells back to your WooCommerce store and updates the relevant products.
This helper plugin makes it easier to fetch products AND variations from your WooCommerce store, as well as allowing us to choose which product fields are fetched in order to improve performance.
What data can I update with Setary?
Setary currently supports updating the following product fields: Name, Slug, SKU, Regular Price, Sale Price, Sale Price From, Sale Price To, Manage Stock, Stock Qty, Backorders, Sold Individually, Weight, Featured, Visibility, Status, Images, Upsell IDs, Cross Sell IDs, Categories, Tags, and any custom fields.
What are Setary’s Terms?
How many products can I manage?
There is no limit on how many products you can manage with Setary.
Can I edit products AND variations?
Yes! You can edit both products and variations.
Do you have a free trial?
Yes! You can sign up for a free 7-day trial to try out Setary.
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Yes. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my subscription at any time?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time.
Can I use Setary with multiple WooCommerce stores?
Yes. You can add multiple WooCommerce stores to Setary and manage them all in one place.
Contributors & Developers
“Setary — Bulk Edit WooCommerce Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Setary — Bulk Edit WooCommerce Products” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [new] Enable sorting by ID, Name, or SKU
- [new] Batch updates endpoint – improves performance dramatically
- [new] Disable 3rd-party plugins on Setary REST endpoints
- [update] Disable admin notices on the welcome page
- [new] Enabled the “description” field
- [new] Enabled the “short_description” field
- [new] Introduced an “Enhance with AI” feature to improve descriptions
- [update] Performance improvements so only visible columns are fetched. This can dramatically reduce the request size.
- [new] Enabled the “menu_order” field
- [new] Enabled the “width” field
- [new] Enabled the “height” field
- [new] Enabled the “length” field
- [new] Enabled the “shipping_class” field
- [new] Enabled the “weight” field
- [new] Enabled the “tax_class” field
- [new] Enabled the “tax_status” field
- [new] Enabled product tags
- [new] Enabled pushing to multiple stores
- [fix] Fixed a bug where search by numeric range included decimal values above the max value
- [new] Enabled column filtering
- [new] Enabled meta data columns
- [new] Enabled column show/hide
- [fix] Fix string declaration error for < PHP8
- [new] Enabled Upsell/Cross Sell IDs columns
- [update] Updated the welcome page to indicate what’s coming
- [new] Enabled sale date to/from columns
- [new] Ability to manage product images.
- [new] Welcome page after activating
- [new] Ability to edit product categories.
- [fix] Correct permission check when first connecting to Setary.
- [new] Initial release.