Add a football top scorers table to your WordPress website. To request a key sign up for your free trial at statsfc.com.
For a demo, check out wp.statsfc.com/top-scorers.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Hrvatski Jezik
- Norsk bokmål
- Slovenski Jezik
If you’re interested in translating for us, please get in touch at email@example.com or on Twitter @StatsFC.
- Upload the
statsfc-top-scorersfolder and all files to the
- Activate the widget through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget to the relevant sidebar on the ‘Widgets’ page in WordPress
- Set the StatsFC key and any other options. If you don’t have a key, sign up for free at statsfc.com
You can also use the
[statsfc-top-scorers] shortcode, with the following options:
key(required): Your StatsFC key
competition(required*): Competition key, e.g.,
team(required*): Team name, e.g.,
season(optional): Season to show top scorers for, e.g.,
date(optional): For a back-dated top scorers list, e.g.,
highlight(optional): Name of the team you want to highlight, e.g.,
limit(optional): Maximum number of top scorers to show, e.g.,
show_badges(optional): Display team badges,
default_css(optional): Use the default widget styles,
omit_errors(optional): Omit error messages,
*Only one of
team is required.
September 3, 2016
These plugins from StatsFC is highly recommended. Great and fast support.
Contributors & Developers
“StatsFC Top Scorers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StatsFC Top Scorers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactor: Update plugin for new API
- Hotfix: Issue displaying the number of goals when selecting a specific team
- Hotfix: Possible issue loading language/CSS files
- Feature: Allow top scorers to be shown for a specific season via the new
- Hotfix: Check options exist before using them
- Hotfix: Check highlight value against short and full team names
- Hotfix: Check the before/after widget/title bits exist before using them
- Hotfix: Fixed missing team badges
- Feature: Added multi-language support. If you’re interested in translating for us, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotfix: Added a responsive horizontal scroll if the widget is too wide for mobile
- Hotfix: Fixed possible
Undefined index: omit_errorserror
- Feature: Put CSS/JS files back into the local repo
- Feature: Enqueue style/script directly instead of registering first
- Feature: Added
- Feature: Load CSS/JS remotely
- Hotfix: Fixed “Invalid domain” bug caused by referal domain
- Hotfix: Fixed bug saving ‘Show badges’ option
- Hotfix: Fixed bug with boolean options
- Feature: Added
- Feature: Allow more discrete ads for ad-supported accounts
- Feature: Enabled ad-support
- Feature: Use built-in WordPress HTTP API functions
- Feature: Added badge class for each team
- Feature: Default
- Feature: Updated team badges.
- Feature: Added
- Feature: Added a
- Feature: Updated to use new API.
- Feature: Tweaked error message.
- Feature: More reliable team icons.
- Feature: Added fopen fallback if cURL request fails.
- Hotfix: Fixed possible cURL bug.
- Feature: Use cURL to fetch API data if possible.
- Feature: Updated team badges for 2013/14.
- Feature: Deleted redundant images.
- Hotfix: Fixed bug that prevents the widget from loading.